Amerta® Golden Ray All Natural Face and Body Mask
- Categories: Beauty Care, Body Care, Facial Care, Masks, New Products
Quick overviewAmerta Golden Ray mask is made with superfine British kaolin clay and organic herbs and extracts. It is highly absorbent yet gentle, providing mild exfoliation as it draws toxins, impurities, and excess oil out of your skin. Formulated with the...
Amerta Golden Ray mask is made with superfine British kaolin clay and organic herbs and extracts. It is highly absorbent yet gentle, providing mild exfoliation as it draws toxins, impurities, and excess oil out of your skin. Formulated with the active ingredients and conditioning botanical extracts, Golden Ray regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged tissue while combating environmental aggressors. Golden Ray mask brightens dull, fatigued skin, and restores its health. The mask is suitable for all skin types.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE - Apply an even layer to clean and dry skin, avoiding eye and lip areas. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes depending on the skin sensitivity and then rinse thoroughly using warm water and make sure all of mask is removed. Close pores by splashing the skin with cold water. For best results, use twice a week or as a spot treatment as needed.
- STORING MASK - After opening, store in the refrigerator.
- INGREDIENTS - Aqua (Distilled Water), Kaolin, Lemon Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Curcuma Longa Herb (Turmeric), Bisabolol, Papaya Extract, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Trehalose, Lactic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Hydrogenate Castor Oil Ethoxylate.
- ALL NATURAL - This product is non-toxic and fully biodegradable. The mask doesn't contain CFCs, phathalates, parabens, sulfates, filler, alcohol, and artifical coloring.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Amerta promise is a 100% money back guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product, we'll refund your purchase.
Net Weight: 5.3 oz / 150 g
Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.85 x 2.85 inch.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.