Amerta® Butterfly Village All Natural Face and Body Mask
- Categories: Beauty Care, Body Care, Facial Care, Masks, New Products
Quick overviewAmerta Butterfly Village mask is made with superfine British kaolin clay. It is highly absorbent yet gentle, providing mild exfoliation as it draws toxins, impurities, and excess oil out of your skin. Formulated with the active ingredients and conditioning botanical extracts,...
Amerta Butterfly Village mask is made with superfine British kaolin clay. It is highly absorbent yet gentle, providing mild exfoliation as it draws toxins, impurities, and excess oil out of your skin. Formulated with the active ingredients and conditioning botanical extracts, Butterfly Village renews and rejuvenates cells, improves elasticity, and helps regenerate skin tissue while soothing and de-puffing inflamed skin. The mask can be used for all skin types but best suited for sensitive skin.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE - Apply an even layer to clean and dry skin, avoiding eye and lip areas. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes depending on the skin sensitivity and then rinse thoroughly using warm water and make sure all of mask is removed. Close pores by splashing the skin with cold water. For best results, use twice a week or as a spot treatment as needed.
- STORING MASK - After opening, store in the refrigerator.
- INGREDIENTS - Aqua (Distilled Water), Kaolin, Bergamot Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Butterfly Pea Herb, Bisabolol, Papaya Extract, Rice Bran Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Trehalose, Lactic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Hydrogenate Castor Oil Ethoxylate.
- ALL NATURAL - This product is non-toxic and fully biodegradable. The mask doesn't contain CFCs, phathalates, parabens, sulfates, filler, alcohol, and artifical coloring.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Amerta promise is a 100% money back guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product, we'll refund your purchase.
Net Weight: 5.3 oz / 150 g
Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.85 x 2.85 inch.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.